Join Our Team
ICAN is currently hiring for a full-time Client Account Administrator
ICAN Client Account Administrator
The Client Account Administrator directly supports and works alongside the Vice President Strategic Partnerships, Vice President of Programs & Operations and President & CEO, to support customer interactions. The Client Account Administrator serves as a link between business development and operations. Responsible for providing executive level assistance and confidential administrative or specialty work for the CEO and Vice President of Strategic Partnerships. Assists Business Development in data collection, publishing reports, distribution of reports, and other administrative activities. Functions as the central contact for information specific to Business Development and SalesForce. Responsible for maintaining and distributing lead information. The Client Account Administrator is responsible to build, implement and manage customer experiences on accounts created by business development. Performs complex administrative and clerical functions to facilitate operations within department.
Work performance is evaluated for the timely completion of projects, accuracy of materials prepared, and the quality of assistance provided.
- Office point of contact for all systems related to business development and Database administrator for SalesForce.com
- Custom program proposals, preparation including classroom materials and coordinate logistics
– Logistics for Custom Programs
– Catering & Facility Rental (if needed)
– Room set up needs
– Materials; printing, making packets, packing lists, ordering supplies (work with Office Manager)
– Coordination with Faculty & ICAN for pick up, drop-off or delivery of materials
– Maintain and update program documents & spreadsheets
- Compile, import, store, retrieve, and maintain account data into SalesForce
- Coordinate the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material(s)
- Respond to customers and provide post-sales support when requested
- Prepare Proposals, Master Service Agreements, Contracts for custom programs; Prepare and communicate with the ICAN team, faculty and CEO
- Maintain organization funnel reports against budgetary requirements to identify deltas
- Displays excellent customer relation skills and takes initiative
- Respond to inquiries- inbound phone and emails
- Develop professional sales presentation materials, with guidance and utilizing available resources
- Review SOP methods in order to improve workflow and create basic reports in SalesForce
- Review methods of improving work measurements or performance standards
- Step in for Office Manager if absent
- Answer phones
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets
- Operate standard office equipment in addition to computer
- Communicate with others using clear and professional language
- Excellent computer skills, to include MS products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SmartSheet, DropBox and SalesForce.
- Must have proficient typing skills and able to keyboard at an acceptable speed
- Exercise excellent listening & communication skills
- Performs other duties as directed or as the situation dictates. Occasional transport of materials to training site. Must be able to move up to 15lbs of materials.
- Works independently with little supervision. Provides a wide variety of administrative support functions, requiring the exercise of considerable judgment, a high level of confidentiality, and thorough knowledge of ICAN departmental policies and procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude for problem solving; strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Attends work on a regular basis and dependable basis, interacts in a professional and respectful manner.
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field preferred.
Interested in joining the ICAN team in this role?
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted now until filled.